TECHNOCONT Ltd is the small company for design and manufacturing Motor Protection devices and assemblies, Motor Control Centers and Industrial Automation systems.
Multifunctional Microprocessor based Motor Protection Device TK2
TECHNOCONT TK2 device is supplied and operates with TECHNOCONT Current Sensors Typical models.
TK2 is designed for the Protection of AC Low Voltage Motors:
- Voltage - ~≤1000 V
- Frequency: from 48Hz to 51Hz
- Rated Current from 2A to 500A
Multifunctional Microprocessor based Motor Protection Device TK2 benefits:
- Protection, control, and communication options to suit low-voltage motor applications
- Digital processing of current values metered with TEHNOKONT Current Sensors to suit compact and cost effective Motor Control&Protection Assemblies and Centres
- Communication protocols allows simple integration into monitoring and control systems
Motor Protection Functions (ANSI device number presented) are designed in accordance with "IEEE Std C37.96-2000 IEEE Guide for AC Motor Protection" recomendations
Thermal Overload. Microprocessor uses the mathematical thermal model for dynamically predicting risks of overheating. On the base of instantaneous current values microprocessor calculates instantaneous heat generated in a motor and its integral (I2t) as a measure of the thermal energy input to determine accumulated thermal energy as a percentage of the thermal energy required to cause a rated temperature rise. In a case calculated accumulated thermal energy, taking into account all circles of motor heating and cooling, is approaching the limit – motor is stopped.
Control Functions and features
- Three single contact inputs can be used for controlling the output relay and motor load. For example, TK2 can perform automatic control (support preset limits) user-defined target parameter (liquid level, pressure values, etc.) by the instrumentality of motor start and stop via discrete signals for external sensors
- Display parameters emergency condition on the integrated display
- Issuing a signal about the accident on display means carried
- Connection to remote control panels or the inclusion into automated process control systems